The future will belong to those who learn, unlearn and relearn..
Friday, October 11, 2019
A Clock - used to tell time!
After a few years, the press starts a campaign to change the clocks to Summer Time in Western Australia eve though a few referendums have confirmed we like the time the way it is.
Here are a few things to contemplate:
1. China has one time zone for 1.5 billion people and a huge country
2. Europe is in the process of scrapping Daylight saving
3. Before clocks, we didn't have time zones
4. Young people don't use clocks any more... they observe the time on their smartphone.
5. Watches are just fashion statements - often showing anytime at all that is on face
Please leave the clock alone.... what happens in Sydney isn't necessarily good for everyone - consider evening curfews, greyhound racing, water use...
So, respectfully, leave our clocks alone!
Post a comment
Post Comments (Atom)