Don't answer these questions. Just read them straight through, and you'll get the point.
1. Name the five wealthiest people in the world.
2. Name the last five Heisman trophy winners.
3. Name the last five winners of the Miss Universe pageant.
4 Name ten people who have won the Nobel or Pulitzer Prize.
5. Name the last 6 Academy Award winners for best actor and actress.
6. Name the last decade's PGA winners.
How did you do?
The point is, none of us remember the headliners of yesterday.
Yet all the above are huge achievers. They are the best in their fields. But the applause dies. Awards tarnish. Achievements are forgotten. Accolades and certificates are buried with their owners.
Now see how you do on this quiz:
1. List a few teachers who helped your journey through school.
2. Name three friends who have helped you through a difficult time.
3. Name five people who have taught you something worthwhile.
4. Think of a few people who have made you feel appreciated and special.
5. Think of five people you enjoy spending time with.
The people who make a difference in your life are not the ones with the most credentials, the most money...or the most awards.
They are the ones who are most significant in your life.
Source: Allan Pease Facebook