- The liquid inside young coconuts can be used as a substitute for Blood plasma.
- No piece of paper can be folded in half more than seven (7) times.
- Donkeys kill more people annually than plane crashes.
- You burn more calories sleeping than you do watching television.
- Oak trees do not produce acorns until they are fifty (50) years of age or older.
- The first product to have a bar code was Wrigley's gum.
- The King of Hearts is the only king WITHOUT A MUSTACHE
- American Airlines saved $40,000 in 1987 by eliminating one (1) olive from each salad served in first-class.
- Venus is the only planet that rotates clockwise. (Since Venus is normally associated with women, what does this tell you!)
- Apples, not caffeine, are more efficient at waking you up in the morning.
- Most dust particles in your house are made from DEAD SKIN!
- The first owner of the Marlboro Company died of lung cancer, and so did the first " Marlboro Man. "
- Walt Disney was afraid OF MICE!
- PEARLS MELT IN VINEGAR!
- The three most valuable brand names on earth: Marlboro, Coca Cola, and Budweiser, in that order.
- It is possible to lead a cow upstairs... but, not downstairs.
- A duck's quack doesn't echo, and no one knows why.
- Dentists have recommended that a toothbrush be kept at least six (6) feet away from a toilet to avoid airborne particles resulting from the flush.
- Richard Millhouse Nixon was the first U.S. president whose name contains all the letters from the word "criminal."
- The second ? William Jefferson Clinton (Please don't tell me you're SURPRISED!?!!)
And the best for last.....
- Turtles can breathe through their butts. (I know some people like that, don't YOU?)
Thursday, January 11, 2007
For those who thought they knew everything here's a refresher course:
Posted by Wayne Mansfield at 4:31 pm